Suzanne Masefield provides Executive & Life Coaching & 1:1 Body Language Critiquing. Plus Body Language 4 Success & Conscious Communication courses for entrepreneurs & businesses in Australasia, Europe & USA.
18 years experience in the Personal Development field alongside a business & corporate background has enabled Suzanne to inspire positive change with clients personally & professionally for many years.
A specialist in body language, she facilitates training courses as well as 1:1 Body Language Critiquing for businesses to maximise engagement, increase personal impact and generate core level success.
She works with Security and Surveillance teams at Sky City Casino along with Sales Teams, HR, Recruitment, Customer Service, Hospitality, Retail and Education sectors teaching ‘Body Language 4 Success Courses’ to get the edge in today's competitive market and maximise results.
She is a Writer, Inspirational Speaker & Empowerment Facilitator - 1:1 coaching, seminars, courses & products - engage people to powerfully take charge of life.
Courses & Seminars on:
- Body Language 4 Success
- Conscious Communication
- Leadership Presence
- Stress to Success
Suzanne believes “Leadership starts with the individual! When we strengthen our inner foundation, align with our true nature & take action from that place, then we claim our lives more fully with true Leadership Presence"
'Your words create a story, your body tells me the whole story'
Suzanne is co-author of No.1 best selling book ‘Align, Expand, Succeed’ and recently released ‘101 Ways to Enhance Your Career’.
What Clients Experience:
“My world has changed – it is lighter, brighter and so much more connected. My business has more – direction, energy and purpose, it’s all come together.”
B. James - Inspired Learning Systems Limited
‘The clarity & focus I have gained along with the self confidence has been invaluable”.
C. Harris - Producer, BBC Documentaries
See more at www.ThinkSuccess.co.nz
Relationships & Personal Issues
Motivation & Time Management
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way
Are you the owner of this profile?
Request an update to this profile here.