Why Use a Life Coach?
If it was easy to alter those things that prevent us from changing our ways or moving forward then wouldn't we all do it tomorrow? The reality is that many of us put off change. We accept our lot and just live our lives, still wishing for change.
One could argue that help should come from family, friends or work colleagues. The truth is that these people often come to us with preconceived ideas and prejudgments about us. The reality is that we feel that we will never move forward but are likely to just go round and round in circles.
A Coach comes to us with an open mind and the skills to make things happen! They start with a 'blank sheet', they find out what makes us tick, help us to discover what we truly want to change and then set about helping us to create those changes. A Coach will help the client define success in their terms, and help them design their lives around their OWN definition.
Life Coaching Can Change Lives
Ask any person who has experienced life coaching for themselves and they will tell you that it has changed their life, that it has brought them personal satisfaction and success, a deep sense of achievement and that they feel energized to move forward in a positive and purposeful way.
The benefits become truly visible and tangible when clients address their domestic situations, improve personal relationships, uncover hidden skills and talents, kick start their careers, change jobs, rid themselves of the things around them that are holding them back – the list is endless!
- Very happy to recommend the LCA to anyone interested in becoming a Life Coach,just give them a call and they will work with you on how to make it happen...
- I find Life Coaching Academy a balance of a professional outfit and a close-knit community of fellow coaches-in-training.
- I have enjoyed the course. It has opened up a few interesting topics and confirmed many points for myself.
- Peter and the LCA bent over backwards to support me, and the turnaround time was always very quick, professional and complete.
- I have found the Wellness Coaching Course very comprehensive & meaningful. I liked the fact it limits participation to 6 people because the conversations are deeper & more real when dealing with often very personal & sensitive material. I would HIGHLY recommend you do it! “ JUST DO IT
- I highly recommend the LCA as your preferred coaching academic choice!
- After much research into coaching institutions and speaking to other coaches about their experiences I decided on L.C.A the main reason being that it felt more authentic without lots of hard sell material added or pushiness.
- I can't recommend the LCA enough as it changed me in a beautiful way, I learned to push my own boundaries, face my fears and find the confidence to overcome in challenge that is coming in my way