What is NLP?
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is an incredibly powerful discipline that allows people to unblock the structures of human communication and human excellence. By understanding NLP people can think, communicate and manage themselves and others more effectively and more successfully.
NLP explores the relationships between how we think (neuro), how we communicate (linguistic) and our patterns of behaviour and emotion (programmes).
By studying and learning from these relationships people can effectively transform the way they traditionally think and act, adopting new, far more successful models of human excellence. (This activity is called modeling and is a key feature that distinguishes NLP from psychology.
In effect, NLP is a powerful change management tool that transforms the way people think and act to have the greatest impact both professionally and personally. That’s why NLP is one of the most powerful skills used business management, psychology, sales, sports coaching, relationship coaching, life coaching and all forms of personal development.
What can NLP do for you?
- Be more successful by learning to influence your emotional and psychological states.
- Replace negative behaviours and habits with positive ones.
- Transform the way you go about everyday tasks.
- Be more aware of your impact on others and how to manage your behaviour for optional results.
- Better understand your own motivations, needs and behaviours and use these positively to have the greatest impact.
- Better understand your client and customer needs, motivations and behaviours.
- Improve and enhance your interpersonal communication in the work environment as well as at home.
The Life Coaching Academy has Nationally recognized NLP units which form part of the modular training for coaches.
See our NLP Courses
Upcoming Course Dates
Find out when the next coaching weekend is on in your area. Any changes to the coaching weekends will also be posted here.